Safety instructions for external (company) visitors
(Last update: Nov 12, 2021)
(except for delivery services)
Please observe the following instructions to protect health and safety at MPI-CBG:
- Upon arrival at the institute: Wash your hands and disinfect properly before going to the reception.
- Entry is only permitted with proof (3G regulation) of complete vaccination protection (with a vaccine approved in the EU), recovery or negative testing (rapid antigen test not older than 24 hrs or PCR test not older than 48 hrs). Please show the proof at the reception desk immediately after entering the building!
- In the building, the regulations on minimum distance, hygiene and the wearing of mouth and nose protection also apply and are mandatory
- Persons who have had close contact with a person who is proven to be ill with Corona/Covid-19 (e.g. direct work colleague, living in the same household) are not allowed to enter our buildings, even if they have proof (3G regulation).
- Persons who show flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, breathing problems) are not allowed to enter our buildings, even if you have proof (3G regulation).
- Persons who have entered from abroad may enter our buildings in compliance with the current national entry regulations to Germany.
- Your contact details will be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after your visit and then destroyed.