Safety instructions for external (company) visitors
(Last update: April 14, 2022)
(except for delivery services)
Please observe the following instructions to protect health and safety:
- Access is with proof (3G regulation) is no longer applicable!
- It is recommended that general protection and hygiene measures continue to be observed on a voluntary basis. These include, in particular, maintaining the minimum distance, wearing medical masks indoors and voluntary hygiene concepts.
- Persons who have had close contact with a person who is proven to be ill with Corona/Covid-19 (e.g. direct work colleague, living in the same household) are not allowed to enter our buildings.
- Persons who show flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, breathing problems) are not allowed to enter our buildings, even if you have proof (3G regulation).
- Your contact details will be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after your visit and then destroyed.